But I'm just sensitive when I'm alone. Don't ask if it's a self-defense act. I can't tell. Ask me why I'm sensitive.
Maybe I'll tell.
I might be sensitive because that's what makes this life worth living.
I might be sensitive because I don't want to be a plant.
Although I want to be a plant sometimes.
Feeling is hard.
Feeling is less human than ignoring the feelings.
But it's still human, I think.
Get out of my way, you fucking numbness.
My mind speaks louder than my mouth when you disappear.
And I kind of like it when it's deafening and I'm the only one deafened.
It might make me feel special.
A feeling. Again.
But I'm not quite sure.
And I think my brain has ordered my mouth to be shut.
And I think my brain's like a pink bossy pie.
And we're all mad here.
Alice taught me that.
And I don't know many things anymore.
The pink pie is taking over.
I'll keep the mouth shut, the words imprisoned.
Just like I feel.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Ya que entro, comento.