Don't rush in the "right" direction.
Don't discriminate the "left" wing.
No... What I mean is take a deep breath,
a peek through your cell's window.
There's a watery cornea there.
That's the limit in space
where you begin and the rest ends.
Your own borders.
Don't do it.
The free you is a superior you,
closer to the god inside you.
A higher you. Greater. Youer.
Almost divine.
And I say almost because I couldn't describe just divine.
Don't do it.
It's ridiculous.
Don't let fear let you do it.
Don't let it stop you.
Defend your borders.
Own the space assigned to your body.
Don't disgrace yourself and what's been given to you.
Make yours your time.
It was a human invention.
Rediscover it as what it is.
Not hours. Not days or weeks or months.
But something that's yours.
And you can tell because it's yours to waste.
But don't do it.
Do what you like instead.
.jpg)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Ya que entro, comento.