18/10/14

If this is hell, I bless it a thousand times.


“I am here”, I whisper in her ear. Her beautiful green eyes –now wide open- have stopped at the sight of mine. We stay very still. She looks me in the eyes. She looks straight through me. I feel her warmth, both from her body and her own fiery nature. I like it when she breathes near my mouth. She has been doing it for a while. I would tell her not to ever leave me. I couldn’t handle the emptiness of not having her like tonight. There are so many things I would say to her… I only cuddle, though, and hold her firmly as if I was scared that she could fall apart in my arms.

What else could anyone possibly ask for rather than what I already have? I would freeze this instant just as it is and forever. Forever is a big word. So I’ve heard coming out from her lips in more than one occasion, from those desirable lips which every inch of me lives but also dies for. Forever, I repeat to myself. I would not want a world without this, a life without her. I am so happy. I thank my odds for my luck. This moment grows infinite.

Unexpectedly, I stroke her dark hair and softly pressure it at the back of her neck as we keep an intense eye contact. I require her tighter. Yet having what I crave, a feeling of desperate need develops. It spreads all over my chest. I wish I felt her closer. I don’t care how close the stunning she is already. Suddenly, with a very gracious move, she responds to my thirst. Her scent extends. I grasp her refreshing aroma. It is familiar to me. We pull ourselves together in a big hunger for each other. We are two magnets of irresistible strength. I hope she gets lost while discovering my naked body. Her skin is so appealing. I see lust in her expression. Our fervor will make us burn. If this is hell, I bless it a thousand times.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ya que entro, comento.

It's never quite right, he said, the way people look,
the way the music sounds, the way the words are
written.
It's never quite right, he said, all the things we are
taught, all the loves we chase, all the deaths we
die, all the lives we live,
they are never quite right,
they are hardly close to right,
these lives we live
one after the other,
piled there as history,
the waste of the species,
the crushing of the light and the way,
it's not quite right,
it's hardly right at all
he said.

don't I know it? I
answered.

I walked away from the mirror.
it was morning, it was afternoon, it was
night

nothing changed
it was locked in place.
something flashed, something broke, something
remained.

I walked down the stairway and
into it.

-Charles Bukowski.