I don’t know why I
love him
If it’s the way he
makes me feel
Or how I think I make
him feel from this side of my laptop’s screen
Or a little bit of
both.
I don’t know why I
love him
I know I love him,
though
And I know it ‘cause I’m
not me
When I’m with him but
without him
And my eyes glitter when
I read him
And he’s to blame for
it.
I don’t know why I
love him
He’s so sad and he’s
so weird
And funny, and
extroverted,
And yet introverted and
distant.
But what had I expected?
He’s nowhere near
here.
Nowhere near me.
I don’t know why I
love him
Or how or when I began
to love him
But I know it’s for
real.
I’m finding it harder
and harder to keep my eyes off my laptop’s screen.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Ya que entro, comento.