Yesterday I met a boy
who claims to like me a lot
But I looked into his
eyes and didn’t get lost
And I knew straight
away that he was not…
He was not him, not the
one I want.
And we talked, well,
he talked.
And we danced, well,
he danced.
And we spent time
together
While inside I was far
away…
My thoughts devoted
to you.
The hours passed
Time sometimes flies
Like when there’s ‘me
and you’ although there’s never ‘us’.
Hours flew away yesterday
thinking of you, wondering whether you were asleep by then.
And it all felt like
a joke.
I was with him. I technically
was.
But was I?
I don’t know any more.
My head spins.
I wish all this
spinning took me where you are.
They say love hurts.
I think that’s silly. Love can’t hurt. Or can it?
Or maybe I’m being a
fool for not realizing there’s no love, not with him nor you.
I only know
I want all this
spinning to take me where you are.
And I’ve met him again
today
Not you, the other
guy
I hope he’s not too
boring today
Not as boring as
yesterday.
He’s nice, don’t get
me wrong,

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Ya que entro, comento.